My Most Played Songs of 2017: 70-61
69. Jason Isbell - 24 Frames
Honestly, this song is hard to understand. I just really like it. I'm tired.
68. Will Hoge - Growing Up Around Here
When I graduated high school, I never wanted to return to my hometown, but now I love going home to visit my family. This song matches those feelings.
67. John Moreland - 3:59 AM
John Moreland is one of the best lyricists ever. It took me forever to realize that this is a song about asking someone to marry you.
66. Mike Ryan - Wasting No More Whiskey
Drinking someone off of your mind is a losing battle, so Mike Ryan decided that he's not going to waste the booze trying to do so.
65. Breaking Benjamin - Give Me A Sign
My only non-country song on my top 100, this is my favorite song to listen to while working out.
64. Whiskey Myers - Lonely East Texas Nights
Touring is a lonely thing, and Whiskey Myers talks about wanting to get off the road and come home.
63. Eric Church - Where She Told Me To Go
After his girl left and told him to go to hell, Eric Church felt like he was there when nothing was going right.
62. Sunny Sweeney - Everybody Else Can Kiss My Ass
On a Friday, all you want to do is get off work and be free. Sunny says that if you don't want to join her, you can kiss her ass.
61. Randy Rogers Band - Interstate
The first song I ever heard by Randy Rogers. Still my favorite.